You can find many programs that will allow using your smartphone as a keyboard. In this article, we will look at the most popular applications for Android Bluetooth keyboard.
It is the most famous product that will help you to solve this problem. It can be found in Google Play (the paid or free version). Free version is no worse; it just lacks some features.
By using this utility, you can use your device not only as a keyboard or mouse, but also as a remote control.
You can download the utility from the Google Play.
In order to use the application as Android Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, you must perform these instructions:
- Download, install and run the utility on your phone.
- Next, you will see a window that displays a link to the main page of the utility. On the computer, click the link, download and install the utility on your PC.
- On the smartphone, in the main window make a swipe to the right and tap «Servers».
- Enable the Bluetooth on the computer. On the smartphone, select the name of your PC in the device list, then go to the main menu.
Let us consider two ways to enter the text from your smartphone:
- Press «Keyboard»: you will see the buttons.
- Click «Basic Input»: you will see the touchpad. In this window, you can control the cursor instead of a mouse. To enter the text, you must click the keyboard icon. This mode allows you to use both the keyboard and mouse – it is very functional.
Ultimate Mouse Lite
Now we will talk about the application for Android Bluetooth mouse. This utility will turn your device into a remote control, with which you can control your computer. It creates the area on the screen that simulates a full-featured keyboard and touchpad.
You can download this app from the Google Play.
In order to start using, perform the following steps:
- Download and run the utility by clicking "Open".
- Read the instructions.
- On the PC, click the link.
- Download the server to your computer and install it. When the program starts, select «Bluetooth».
- Next, you will need to make a connection. On your smartphone, select «Bluetooth».
- Enter the name of your computer.
- Read the instructions on how to use and press «Close», then «Ok».
- In a special window, slide your finger to move the cursor.
Today, we reviewed two functional and easy to use programs. If you adhered to the above instructions, you will have no problems in work. Enjoy.