Ideas of using the program
Next, we will explain where this application can be useful:
- You can use your smartphone as a baby monitor in order not to spend money on buying special equipment. The application supports live sound broadcasting, and you will not need to press any key before the pronunciation.
- You can connect a wireless or an ordinary headset to the smartphone and communicate in noisy environments. It can be useful for construction workers at a construction site. Since the Bluetooth range is up to 100 meters in the open space, it will be very convenient to say something to your colleague, who is 50 meters away from you. In this case, you will not have to scream or move closer to him to be heard.
- In addition, this soft will be useful for bikers in any expedition or for tourists during the cyclo-cross (as a rule, they travel together at a small distance from each other). It is comfortable to talk to each other using a headset.
You can find many situations, where the Android Bluetooth intercom app may be useful, but we think this is enough to evaluate its benefits.
The program is free available on Google Play. It is called Intercom for Android.
If you are interested in this application, we suggest looking at the instructions on how to start using it.
Remember that all actions should be carried out on each device separately. Before starting, make sure that the Bluetooth is activated.
- Download and install the Intercom to all smartphones, among which you are going to talk.
- Run the program.
- Press «Add Device» to add the interlocutor.
- Next, choose «Bluetooth».
- In the list of devices, click the name of the interlocutor. Repeat this action for each device, among which the conversation will be made.
At this stage, the connection is completed. Everything that you will say in the microphone of the smartphone, will be heard by other connected devices (but with a slight delay) and vice versa.
The program also has settings, about which we will tell you now.
To enter the settings menu, you will need to press the sliders key in front of the voice sensor, which is located at the top right.
In the settings, you can adjust the following parameters:
- If you want to increase or decrease the sensitivity of your microphone, move the slider in the «Voice sensibility» section.
- There may be situations, when it is not necessary to broadcast all the sounds picked up by the phone permanently. You can ensure that you are heard only when you press the key. To do this, activate the «Push to Talk».
After that, in the main application window, the PTT button will be added, and you will be heard by the interlocutors only when your click it.
- The program also includes a filter that mutes other sounds and tracks the voice (you will get the effect of more pure voice without unwanted external noises). To do this, activate the «Voice detection sounds».
If necessary, you can adjust the «Sound effect volume» slider.
To access the additional menu, tap «Advanced».
- You can adjust the quality of the recorded sound by changing the values of the «Recording frequency» block.
- Change the value in the «Recording buffer», if your smartphone experiences problems when recording.
- In the «Audio CODEC», you can select an available recording codec for your device (the correct codec may improve the sound quality).
That is all. We hope that our article will help you to understand the new application. Have a pleasant communication.