Today, Google Play can offer a large selection of applications that simplify the work with your smartphone. There is a Bluetooth widget for Android, which will expand the functionality of the device. The Bluetooth Widget utility is available for free on Google Play. You can download it here.
The principle of the installation
Using the above mentioned utility, you can get quick access to settings by placing an icon on the desktop.
To do this, follow these steps on your device:
- Download and install the app.
- Agree with the requirements.
- Click “Open”. This opens a window where you will see a description and the stages of the installation.
- Go to your desktop by clicking "Home".
- Make a long tap on an empty space.
- Choose the tab "Widgets". In the list of existing widgets, choose the necessary one and drag it to the convenient location of the desktop.
- Customize the visual style by selecting it from the offered options.
- Set the transparency of the widget using a special slider.
- Click "Create a widget".
To turn the wireless module on, you will need to click the program icon. You will see the message about turning on.
To disable this feature, just click the icon, and then you will see the corresponding message too.
There is a large selection of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth widgets for Android to suit every taste. Functionality is the same, but there may be slight differences. In addition, some of them may offer settings to create a visual design of the icons.
Quick geolocation control
We would like to suggest you a “GPS ONOFF” utility, which can activate and deactivate the GPS module in just one click. You can download it here.
- Install and open the application.
- In the new window you will see the installation guide. Click "Home".
- Make a long tap on the screen and select "Widgets".
- Drag the icon to an empty area of the desktop.
- Enter the name of the icon.
To enable or disable the GPS, click on the icon again. In the active mode, the slider will be green, and when the GPS is off it will be red.
Controlling the Wi-Fi from the desktop
There is one more convenient and effective tool, which will provide quick access to enabling or disabling the Wi-Fi.Download link is provided here.
- Download and open «Wi-Fi Widget».
- Go to the main window and add an icon to your desktop using the standard method.
- To activate the feature, you must click the icon and it will change its color to blue.If the mode is off, the color will be red.
You will also be able to see the information about the data transfer rate and IP address.
In this article, we reviewed Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth widgets for Android, which will be very useful and will be able to speed up the work with your device.