Android users, that like to use free Viber calls, often wonder how to connect a Bluetooth headset to Viber on Android. Below, we will explain how to do it.
Connecting the headset
The application itself supports wireless devices: in the program, you need to choose the paired headset as a basic device for conversation. However, let’s first connect our headset. To do this, follow these steps:
- On your smartphone, go to the settings menu.
- Choose «Bluetooth».
- In the window that opens, in the top right corner of your screen, change the position of the slider to the active state.
Note that this instruction is suitable not only for smartphones, but also for tablets. Everything is configured exactly the same: go to the tablet settings, choose «Bluetooth» and enable an adapter. On some tablets, the procedure may differ slightly. For example, on the Asus Transformer Prime, you can pull your finger from bottom to top on the right side of the screen (where the time is displayed) to enter the settings. The rest of the settings will be absolutely identical.
- Turn on your headset and turn it into discoverable mode according to the user’s manual, which should be in a box on the headset. Usually, you need to hold the call button for 3 – 5 seconds to turn the device on. To enable the detection, after turning the device on, hold the call button for 5 – 10 seconds until the indicator glows.
- On your smartphone, in the devices window, click “Search for devices”.
- Find and click the name of your wireless device to connect the headset to your phone.
- If it is the first pairing, you may be asked to enter the password (you can find it in the instructions of the gadget, it usually consists of 0000).
- After entering the password, press “OK”.
Once you have paired two devices, go to the program. By default, after such a pairing, the sound during the call is automatically translated to the gadget. If it is not, do the following:
During a call, the sound should automatically go to the Bluetooth. If it did not happen immediately, on the screen with the statistics of the call, press the “Speaker” button two times, thereby switching to the speaker and vice versa.
How to connect a Bluetooth headset for Viber calls: Video
[rBlock name=after_video return=1]
Can you please help me to connect IMO audio to bluetooth. The above mentioned method i’s not working with IMO