The topic of this article is how to delete the history of received files via Bluetooth on Android devices. We will show you how to do it by means of the system, without any third-party programs.
Viewing the list
First, we will show how to get to the list with the received data via the wireless module.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the settings of your device.
- In the menu that appears, select «Bluetooth».
- The next step is to activate the wireless module: move the slider, which is located at the top right, to the active state. This is necessary in order to get access to further settings.
- Once you get the list of devices, press the "Options" button (it usually looks like three horizontal lines, one above the other).
- In the pop-up menu, press "Show received files", to open the history.
Managing the accepted files
The opened window displays the information about the received files, such as name, extension, date of receiving, the name of the device from which the file was received, and the size of the file.
To view a specific object, you need to click its name. If the selected object has been moved, renamed or deleted, you will see the message that it does not exist.
It may happen that almost all accepted files were moved or deleted by you; in this case, the list would be useless. In this case, it is possible to clean it. To do this, follow these steps:
- Being in the history, press "Options".
- To clear the history, select "Clear all history".
After these steps, absolutely all the information from this window will be cleared.
On some phones there’s no “Clear History” option, so the workaround on those is to go to Settings > Apps Manager > Bluetooth > Storage > Clear Data/Cache.
does not work your solution in S2plus whit 4.2.2 android version