In this article, we will talk about how to send text via Bluetooth on Android. This method has several advantages, as well as its own peculiarities, but it does not make it universal. To implement it, both devices must be within range of Bluetooth.
The urgency of this method
In order to exchange messages via Bluetooth on Android, you do not need to have money on your account. Even the presence of the SIM card is not necessary. The main thing is that the Bluetooth on both devices has to be enabled, and phones must be within the range of their receivers.
Such opportunities may be useful to students, schoolchildren or people who are at the meeting. You will not need Internet connection or cellular communication to exchange messages.
How to text
There are Bluetooth messenger for Android applications. You can find several free apps in the Google Play. Today we will describe some of them.
All of them have similar functionality, differing only visually. In this article, we will review three applications.
Note: you will be able to exchange text messages between Android via Bluetooth with only one person simultaneously. In addition, both devices must have the same application, through which the messages will be typed.
Activation of the module
First of all, before you start using the software, you will need to activate the wireless connection on the device. For this:
- Open the settings of your phone or tablet.
- Choose «Bluetooth».
- In the upper right corner, move the slider to activate the transmitter.
Smart Bluetooth Chat
The program is available here.
- Run the app on both devices.
- On one of them, click the button with three dots (one above the other) in the top right corner of the window.
- Choose «Search».
- You will see a list of devices, and you will need to choose the device that you want to start chatting with. Press its name.
- After these steps, you can enter the text and send it to your interlocutor.
It is available here.
As already mentioned, this application has the same functionality as the others described in this article.
- Run the program on both devices.
- On the first device, click the magnifying glass icon.
- Click the name of your interlocutor to start pairing with his device.
- Now you can start chatting.
You can download it here.
- Open the messenger.
- At the top of the window, select the interlocutor who you want to chat with.
- If necessary, you can refresh the list of devices by clicking the button that is located to the right of the list.
- After selecting a partner, you can start typing messages.
Today we talked about the Bluetooth messenger applications for Android. We hope that this method of communication has become interesting for somebody, and you have chosen the program that you liked more. Have a nice chat.